You'd think that being healthy would be easy...
…pack in the snacking and get down the gym and you’d be sorted right?
But for you, it’s never that simple.
Perhaps you just don’t know where to start
Maybe you feel like you know how you should eat, but you end up self sabotaging your efforts
Maybe you always have to ‘start again on Monday’ week after week
Perhaps you have a hormonal imbalance, or another health issue that makes feeling like a healthy person impossible
Maybe you struggle to find a balance where you can eat healthily and still enjoy a slice of cake … without eating the whole thing!
More than that – I have BEEN there.
- Feel stuck in negative behaviour patterns around food
- Think you know how you should eat, but struggle to make changes work in practice
- Are confused about which nutritional approach to adopt
- Have an ‘all or nothing’ attitude
- Want to feel better about yourself and your body
- Have felt guilty after eating
- Are a serial dieter who’s ready to quit the habit
- Need to work through specific conditions or ailments (such as hormonal imbalance, auto immune disfunction) with do-able nutrition and lifestyle changes
- Are ready to truly invest in yourself and deal with this shit once and for all
- Would still like to eat cake sometimes!
Then one of my 1-2-1 coaching packages is perfect for you!
Believe me, I’ve experienced many of those issues – just check out the archives on the blog and you’ll see.
I successfully improved my health, dealt with my food issues and have lost over 4 stone in weight.
Plus, I have kept it off…and even after having a baby too!
I’ve also supported many other women, just like you, to do the same – believe me when I say you aren’t alone!
Life is too short not to feel like a healthy person, you just need to figure out your version of healthy, and I’m here to help you do it.
I’ll help you to:
- Feel good about yourself!
- Develop new positive behaviours around food
- Have the tools and techniques you need to ensure changes last a lifetime
- Understand what healthy looks like for you
- Find your healthy balance
- Enjoy food again, free from guilt
- Lose excess weight
With 1-2-1 coaching you get me, your very own tattooed angel on your shoulder, to guide you through the healthy living maze. We set your goals together, working through any blocks you have, and help you to become unstuck.
I offer all of my 1-2-1 clients accountability, support, experience and expertise to transform their health and happiness.
I’ve now worked with women on a 1-2-1 basis for over 4 years. As a Certified Holistic Health Coach and member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists, I’ve trained in over 100 nutrition and practical lifestyle techniques as well as neuro-linguistic programming and cognitive behavioural therapy techniques.
Once you understand what healthy looks like for you, you’ll never have to diet again!
You’ll have more self confidence, feel better about yourself and your body and have the freedom to enjoy food, free from any guilt.
Can you imagine how life would feel for you then?
Two months later and my weight is under 13 stone for the first time in a decade! I’ve gone down a dress size and I no longer need ANY diabetic medication. Laura is approachable, knowledgeable and friendly! She has a way of putting me at ease and helping me think through what I’m doing to find solutions.
How does it work?
Fresh start consultation - £299 (or two payments of £150)
- Clarity on exactly what you need to start doing and how to start doing it in order to improve your health and wellbeing
- Improved habits and sense of focus
- Able to focus on your own health journey, rather than get distracted by what others are doing
- A fresh start for your health and wellbeing
This is for you if you’re looking for motivation to kick things off with expert advice on any issues you might be having, which foods and supplements are best for you and some accountability to get you started.
How it works:
- In depth questionnaire
- 90 minute consultation via Skype, or phone call if you’d prefer
- personalised pdf nutrition, movement and self care plan
- follow up email support for 1 month
Uniquely Healthy - my signature coaching programme £750 or 3 payments of £250
- Work with me 1-2-1 and get outstanding results
- Change your mindset from working against you to working for you
- Identify what’s causing issues like emotional eating, self sabotage and being all or nothing and learn techniques to reverse these kind of behaviours
- Create a more balanced life with sustainable healthy habits
- Heal your relationship with food
- 1 year free membership of The Balance Club
- Access to my Mindset Makeover Programme and closed coaching group
- Free gift welcome gift when you pay in full
This is for you if you find yourself constantly self sabotaging by eating badly or giving up after being ‘good’ for a certain period of time. If you struggle to stick to any kind of healthy eating and feel like your relationship with food is on the rocks, this coaching programme will help you to completely transform your mindset.
How it works:
- 3 month programme
- 2 1 hour Skype or phone 1-2-1 coaching sessions each calendar month (6 sessions over the programme)
- Unlimited email support
*Please note I’m only available to coach Monday – Wednesday between the hours of 9am and 4pm
I could tell how knowledgeable Laura was, and my issues are so tricky and unique but she still figured them out! Laura’s “uniquely healthy” ethos is tailored completely to the individual client, and my own particular issues are very unique and I felt everything I said was heard, and Laura “got” me.
I have lost 9 pounds since I started working with Laura, and I feel so much more confident. My bingeing episodes have reduced both in frequency and size. I am so pleased with this as binging is something I had been battling with for years.
From the moment we first spoke Laura put me at ease. I was able to speak about myself and my eats freely, without feeling judged, something I have never been able to do. She was able to tailor the programme exactly to my needs but without making it seem like an effort.
I’m not sure if this is for me, can I ask you more questions?
Yes, absolutely! I offer a free 30 minute phone call so we can talk about your current concerns and you can ask me any questions about what is involved in the coaching. Just contact me using the form above.
Can just talking to you over Skype or on the phone really help me lose weight and become healthier?
1-2-1 coaching involves much more than just talking, but YES, it really can be life changing! Just check out what my previous clients have had to say above. This is the best way to make real changes to your life, and have them actually stick. The process of coaching ensures that the right changes are done at the right pace for you. It’s very self reflective, and working through your blocks and limiting beliefs is something that regular ‘diets’ just don’t do.
How do I pay?
I accept payment via BACS transfer or PayPal. Payment is due in advance and arranged when you sign up.
I’ve tried everything, what if this doesn’t work either?
The very nature of coaching means that you are getting to the root of why you are experiencing issues around food and health. We work closely together so that at any point you feel like things aren’t working out, we can put the breaks on and examine why. This is actually the key to making successful changes anyway! There’s also no tie in period, so you have the peace of mind that if anything wasn’t working out for you, then you aren’t stuck. However, if you need reassurance that coaching get’s results, have a look at my testimonials!