Hey everyone! I think I’m still a little bit in shock that December is here already, I’m not as prepared for Christmas as I’d like to be! But, in Wholeheartedly Healthy tradition, I’ve got a Christmas Gift Guide to share with you. If I could shower you with gifts lovely reader, this is what I get for you! I hope it gives you some ideas for things to buy for people or to put down on your own Christmas list.
1. Get the Gloss Recharge and Reset Box – a great gift for anyone into their health and wellness
2. Eva Gym Tote – I adore my Gym Tote which I don’t actually use for the gym!
3. Grains as Mains – cheeky inclusion, but it is a great recipe book! I’m making my chocolate and peanut cookies this weekend
4. Vintage Rose Print Pjs: Hush – I love everything from Hush and these PJ bottoms look beautiful
5. Lavender and Rose Gold Finish Sports Apple Watch – I REALLY fancy one of these, there health and fitness related apps sound amazing!
6. Montezuma Vegan Dark Chocolate Truffle Collection via Holland and Barrett – delicious chocolate, enough said!
7. Anna Headband via Sweaty Betty – a great stocking filler for a gym goer
8. Shock Absorber Sports Bra via Millets – a great sports bra and nice gift for any runner
9. Dark Hearted Swell Water Bottle via Hip and Healthy – Lovely printed water bottle for the gym or day to day use
10. Hula Hoop via Odd Balls – a fun and unusual fitness gift, getting back into hooping is high on my list for next year!
11. Teatox Matcha Starter Set – a beautiful set that would make a lovely gift for a green tea lover
12. Mother Tee – perfect gift for the mama’s in your life, a percentage of the profits go to really good causes too
13. Neon Christmas Wish 3 wick scented candle – pure luxury!
I have to admit I’ve got my eye on that Apple Watch (swoon!) and I really love the dark hearted water bottle. One thing I know I’m getting is this Nespresso coffee machine from James, I can’t wait!
Are you prepared for Christmas? What’s on your Christmas List?
*post contains affiliate links