Well it looks like this Easter is shaping up to be a rather unseasonal chilly one! I was hoping for warm sunshine but no such luck, so I’ll be layering up with cardigans, tights and boots to stay warm. Over the last couple of weeks I’ve been laying up floral dresses with warmer layers so that I can still feel a little spring like, even if the weather has other plans!
I’ve been browsing the Zalando site and in particular their women’s clothing section for some Easter outfit inspiration!
1. Black vest top
2. Zing cross body bag
3. Ganni A line floral skirt
5. Les Nereides Necklace
6. Valisere Spot Lace Bra
7. Marc O’Polo Beige Ankle Boots
8. Green and Blacks Dark Chocolate and Chilli Easter Egg
I seem to have a thing for skirts as a change to wearing dresses at the moment. I think that black top tucked into the skirt would look smart but comfortable with the cardigan layered on top. Perfect for Easter lunch!
Zalando GIVEAWAY – win a £50 voucher!
I have one £50 Zalando voucher to giveaway to one lucky reader.
To enter (each counts as a separate entry so make sure you leave separate comments for each one for more chances to win!)
- Leave a comment below telling me what you will be wearing this Easter
- Like Keeping Healthy Getting Stylish on Facebook and leave a comment below stating you have done so
- Tweet this – ‘Check out @lauraagarwilson GIVEAWAY for the chance to a win a £50 voucher for Zalando http://bit.ly/14g3FgM’- and leave a comment below stating that you have done so.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to back to this post and leave a comment below stating you have done so.
Giveaway open to UK residents only and closes at 12am GMT Sunday 31st March good luck!